Friday, July 31, 2009

Playlist for 7.31.09

Things Will Never Be The Same Again ~ JJ
Destination Vertical ~ Masha Qrella
Actor Out of Work ~ St. Vincent
Cannibal Resource ~ Dirty Projectors
Everyone Is Guilty ~ Artanker Convoy
I Never Liked You ~ Don Caballero
Astroglide ~ Paul Newman
Northern Something ~ Tortoise
Killers ~ Shellac
Human Interest ~ Drive Like Jehu
Light Sweet Crude ~ Obits
Rebound ~ Sebadoh
Gravitate ~ Lou Barlow
The End Is Near ~ Fiery Furnaces
Open Mouth ~ Le Fleur
Nude As the News ~ Cat Power
Roll Up Your Sleeves ~ We Were Promised Jetpacks
Good Arms vs. Bad Arms ~ Frightened Rabbit
That Summer At Home I Had Become The Invisible Boy ~ The Twilight Sad
The Blackest Purse ~ Why?
My Patriotism (Why? remix) ~ Serengeti & Polyphonic
What You Gave Away (remix for The One AM Radio) ~ Alias
The Last Song I Wrote For Her ~ Egadz!
Walkabout (feat. Noah Lennox) ~ Atlas Sound
Wood Trumpet ~ The Octopus Project
When I Grow Up ~ Fever Ray
I Want You Back ~ Discovery

No comments: